Limited Warranty for Garage Doors
This limited warranty ("Warranty") is provided by [Company Name] ("Seller") and applies to the purchase of a garage door ("Door") by the original purchaser ("Customer"). This Warranty is in addition to any other rights or remedies available to the Customer under applicable law.
- Warranty Coverage: The Door is covered by this Warranty for a period of one year from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Warranty Claim Process: If a defect covered by this Warranty is discovered within the warranty period, the Customer must contact the Seller to initiate the warranty claim process. The Seller will then inspect the Door and determine if the defect is covered under the Warranty. If the defect is covered, the Seller will repair or replace the Door at no cost to the Customer.
- Warranty Exclusions: This Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation, or acts of nature. This Warranty also does not cover damage resulting from failure to paint the Door prior to installation or the use of an unapproved paint.
- Paint Approval: In order to maintain warranty coverage, the Customer must obtain the Seller's prior approval for the paint to be used on the Door. The Seller prefers the use of oil-based paint. Any defects that arise as a result of using an unapproved paint will not be covered under the Warranty.
- Lemon Law: This Warranty complies with California's Lemon Law. If a defect cannot be repaired after a reasonable number of attempts, the Customer is entitled to a refund or replacement.
- Legal Rights: This Warranty does not limit the Customer's legal rights under applicable state or federal law.
- Disclosure Requirements: This Warranty is provided to the Customer in writing and is available prior to purchase. The Warranty includes the duration of the Warranty, the parts and labor covered, the Customer's rights, any limitations or exclusions, and the Seller's contact information.
Perfonmance Millwork & Garage Doors
1633 Juliesse Ave Suite E, Sacramento, CA, 95815
(279) 345 1804